1 pound Honey - Jefferson Bee Co
Our mission is to improve lives through our commitment to the future of honeybees.
Jefferson Bee Company is a locally owned and operated apiary and beekeeping company located in the beautiful rolling hills of Red Bluff, Northern California. With a passion for beekeeping and a love for sweet, natural honey, Jared and Kelsey King opened for business in the spring of 2016.
What Makes Us Different
- Our honey is 100% raw and unfiltered preserving the honey’s natural aroma and flavors. This means that we do not add or take anything away from our honey.
- Natural and Raw honey contains many different health benefiting enzymes, pollens, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Based on the different varieties of wildflowers and herbs available to forage, our bees determine the composition, taste, and color of our honey.
- Our honey is not pasteurized.
- All honey is Gluten Free and Fat-Free.
- Because our honey is raw, it will eventually granulate or crystallize. It may be eaten as is or re-liquefied by placing in hot water. Honey should never be microwaved or boiled.
- Our honey is extracted is small batches and bottled per yard and is available in supermarkets, specialty stores, butcher shops from Corning, CA to Ashland Or.
We invite you to try our honey and taste the difference for yourself.